Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ready! Set! Click!







I have been doing photography for half of a year now. Since I started, I am always interested in taking picture of cityscape and/ or landscape, specially at night. Most of my works are cityscape because I live far from the country. Since spring has just sprung, I am trying to do macro(photographing small stuff like flowers and insects) as well. I am shooting with my d40 and planning to upgrade to D80 or D300. I am shooting in manual mode and using RAW files instead of .jpeg. I do the post-processing in Corel's Paint Shop Pro X2 because I can't afford to get a photoshop CS version. I have an account in flickr.com where you can find all of my works. The link is on the sidebar if you want to see it. I have few pictures that have been featured in flickr and a website for tourists in the United States; those are some of my photography achievements, I think.

I build this blog to show some of my works, and "try" to explain the story behind each of the pictures I take. I will try to include the location, so if you pay Seattle a visit you know where are some of the photography spot. For the growth of my creativity and ideas, positive and negative comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I Love your photos!!! Your are very good at what you do.... I would really like to talk to you more about your photos, I'm looking for more art for my place. See you class on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Well, if it'll happens that you have some question about photography or even camera, let me know and i'll try to help.

    :D

    ReplyDelete